Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center
Current Operating Status
As of Friday, January 10, 2020 12:14 PM EST
All military bases currently require 100% ID checks for everyone entering the base. ID checks and passes are required for Veterans and individuals traveling with them to their appointments. If someone traveling with you does not have base access, they must go to the Visitor’s Center to obtain a pass before accompanying you to your appointment.
Visitor’s Center: 1650 Red Bank Road
One picture ID that is Real ID compliant such as driver’s license, state issued ID or passport that does not state “Not for Federal ID” is required to get a base pass.
Visitor’s Center: Located next to Front Gate
Two forms of picture ID are required to get a base pass.
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 843-577-5011 or 1-888-878-6884
- Change Your Appointment: 843-577-5011 or 1-888-878-6884
- Media Inquiries: 843-789-7699
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 843-577-5011 or 1-888-878-6884
- Pharmacy Refill: 843-577-5011 or 1-888-878-6884
- Staff Locator: 843-577-5011 or 1-888-878-6884
- Telephone Care: 1-888-878-6884