Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center
Current Operating Status
As of Monday, April 10, 2017 9:18 AM EDT
Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center and all its VA outpatient clinic are operating normally.
VAMC STATUS: The Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center and all VA outpatient clinics are on a normal operating schedule.
CBOC STATUS: All the Charleston VA outpatient clinics are operating on a normal schedule.
VA VOLUNTEERS: Volunteers should report at their regularly scheduled times.
STORM RECOVERY: People with storm losses can register simply by calling 800-621-FEMA (3362), which is video relay service accessible. Applicants who are deaf or hard-of-hearing can use TTY 800-462-7585. Online registration is available at www.DisasterAssistance.gov or through a smartphone or tablet at m.fema.gov. https://www.fema.gov/apply-assistance
Sign up for automatic email updates by filling in your email address in the 'Emergency Email Updates' section located at the top right corner of this page.
Employees should visit the Work Status for Employees page for more information.
Prepare. Plan. Stay Informed.
*External Link Disclaimer: By clicking on these links, you will leave the Department of Veterans Affairs website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked website.
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 843-577-5011 or 1-888-878-6884
- Change Your Appointment: 843-577-5011 or 1-888-878-6884
- Media Inquiries: 843-789-7677
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 843-577-5011 or 1-888-878-6884
- Pharmacy Refill: 843-577-5011 or 1-888-878-6884
- Staff Locator: 843-577-5011 or 1-888-878-6884
- Telephone Care: 1-888-878-6884