Ralph H. Johnson VA Health Care System
Myrtle Beach VA Clinic
The new Myrtle Beach VA Outpatient Clinic opened in April 2021 at 1800 Airpark Drive and expanded the services available to Veterans in the area. The clinic provides services to Veterans in Georgetown, Horry and surrounding counties. The state-of-the-art, 84,000 square feet building provides primary care, mental health and specialty services. The clinic features more than 200 treatment rooms, an optical shop, prosthetic services, a mobile MRI and more. Additionally, there is a separate Women’s Health area with dedicated exam rooms each with a private restroom for specialized women’s care. Inpatient admission for more complex care is referred to Charleston.
- No urgent or emergent care is available at this clinic.
- Serves nearly 13,000 Veteran patients in Horry County and surrounding communities.
- Distance from Charleston VA: 83 miles.
- Free on premises
From Charleston, SC
- US-17 North toward Mt. Pleasant/Myrtle Beach
- Follow US-17 N to Coventry Blvd
- Continue on Conventry Blvd. to Airpark Drive