Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center
VA is providing the Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccines, as authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Supply varies by facility. Get more information about COVID-19 vaccines at VA.
We are working to vaccinate as many eligible individuals as quickly as possible.
Easier access to vaccines and more people eligible
VA is adding walk-in COVID-19 vaccinations at all VA facilities and outpatient clinics that offer COVID-19 vaccines. Please check hours for vaccination clinics.
Congress has passed a law which allows us to offer COVID-19 vaccines to the following groups who are eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine:
- Spouse of a Veteran
- Caregivers of a Veteran
- Recipients of Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA) benefits
If you don't receive care at VA, we encourage you to pre-register online at least one hour before you go, to save time when you arrive. While at VA you will need to wear a face mask, and physical distancing measures will be in place. For more about vaccinations at VA, visit: www.va.gov/covidvaccine.
Note: Your employer, pharmacy, or local public health officials may offer you a COVID-19 vaccine. We encourage you to take the first opportunity you have to get a vaccine at the most convenient location for you.
Ralph H. Johnson VAMC COVID-19 Vaccine Information
COVID-19 vaccines are available at all of our VA Outpatient Clinics and at the main medical center Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
To schedule, call 843-789-6900. Walk-ins are also welcome.
- Savannah: 1170 Shawnee Street, Savannah, GA
- Hinesville: 500 East Oglethorpe Highway, Hinesville, GA
- Myrtle Beach: 1800 Airpark Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC
- Ralph H. Johnson VAMC: 109 Bee St., Charleston, SC 29401 (vaccinations are in the DD Building at the West (ER) Entrance)
- Beaufort: 1 Pinckney Blvd., Beaufort, SC
- Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center
Hours of Operation
By Appointment Only