Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center
Current Operating Status
As of Tuesday, May 26, 2015 2:49 PM EDT
Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center and clinics are operating under normal operations.
Sign up for automatic email updates by filling in your email address in the Emergency Email Updates section located at the top right corner of this page.
Check back on this page, on Facebook www.facebook.com/vamccharleston, or on Twitter twitter.com/charlestonvamc for additional information as weather conditions change.
Prepare. Plan. Stay Informed.
Visit ready.gov to learn about preparedness kits, family emergency plans, and more.
State Hurricane Plans:
*South Carolina - http://bit.ly/owEFki
*Georgia - http://bit.ly/mTeEyh
*External Link Disclaimer: By clicking on these links, you will leave the Department of Veterans Affairs website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked website. Each link will open in a new window.
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 843-577-5011 or 1-888-878-6884
- Change Your Appointment: 843-577-5011 or 1-888-878-6884
- Media Inquiries: 843-789-7677
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 843-577-5011 or 1-888-878-6884
- Pharmacy Refill: 843-577-5011 or 1-888-878-6884
- Staff Locator: 843-577-5011 or 1-888-878-6884
- Telephone Care: 1-888-878-6884