Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center
Savannah VA Outpatient Clinic
The new Savannah VA Outpatient Clinic will open Fall 2016 at 1170 Shawnee Street, Savannah, Georgia.
Primary Care Clinic
Conveniently located close to Hunter Army Air Field.
- Provides primary care, mental health, physical therapy, and specialty care including dermatology, gynecology, ophthalmology and podiatry.
- Serves more than 13,000 patients in 10 Georgia and South Carolina counties.
Distance to Charleston VAMC: 84 miles.
- Free on premises
From Charleston, SC
- US-17 South toward I-95
- Merge onto I-95 South toward US-17
- Take Exit 5, US-17 toward Savannah/US-321/Hardeeville
- Merge onto US-17 South toward Savannah
- Stay STRAIGHT onto US-17A South/Speedway Blvd. (crossing into Georgia)
- Merge onto I-516 East/GA-21 South/WM F Lynes Pkwy. East via Exit 164A
- I-516 East becomes W. De Renne Ave.
- Turn RIGHT onto White Bluff Rd.
- Turn RIGHT onto Abercorn St./GA-204
- Turn RIGHT onto W. Montgomery Crossroad
- Savannah VA Outpatient Clinic is on the LEFT
From Hinesville, GA
- E. Memorial Dr./GA-119 Spur
- Turn LEFT onto E. Oglethorpe Hwy/US-84 East
- Turn LEFT onto Leroy Coffer Hwy/GA-196
- Turn LEFT onto Ocean Hwy/US-17 North
- Merge onto I-95 North/GA-405 North toward Savannah
- Take GA-204 Exit 94 toward Savannah/Pembroke
- Turn RIGHT onto GA-204/Fort Argyle Rd.
- Turn LEFT onto Middleground Rd.
- Middleground Rd. becomes W. Montgomery Crossroad
- Savannah VA Outpatient Clinic is on the RIGHT
325 West Montgomery Crossroad
Savannah, GA 31406
Phone & Fax
Fax: Not Available
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.