Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center
Savannah VA Outpatient Clinic
Primary Care Clinic
Conveniently located close to Hunter Army Air Field.
- Provides primary care, mental health, physical therapy, and specialty care including dermatology, gynecology, ophthalmology and podiatry.
- Serves approximately 8,000 patients in 10 Georgia and South Carolina counties.
Distance to Charleston VAMC: 84 miles.
- Free on premises
From Charleston, SC
- US-17 South toward I-95
- Merge onto I-95 South toward US-17
- Take Exit 5, US-17 toward Savannah/US-321/Hardeeville
- Merge onto US-17 South toward Savannah
- Stay STRAIGHT onto US-17A South/Speedway Blvd. (crossing into Georgia)
- Merge onto I-516 East/GA-21 South/WM F Lynes Pkwy. East via Exit 164A
- I-516 East becomes W. De Renne Ave.
- Turn RIGHT onto White Bluff Rd.
- Turn RIGHT onto Abercorn St./GA-204
- Turn RIGHT onto W. Montgomery Crossroad
- Savannah VA Outpatient Clinic is on the LEFT
From Hinesville, GA
- E. Memorial Dr./GA-119 Spur
- Turn LEFT onto E. Oglethorpe Hwy/US-84 East
- Turn LEFT onto Leroy Coffer Hwy/GA-196
- Turn LEFT onto Ocean Hwy/US-17 North
- Merge onto I-95 North/GA-405 North toward Savannah
- Take GA-204 Exit 94 toward Savannah/Pembroke
- Turn RIGHT onto GA-204/Fort Argyle Rd.
- Turn LEFT onto Middleground Rd.
- Middleground Rd. becomes W. Montgomery Crossroad
- Savannah VA Outpatient Clinic is on the RIGHT
325 West Montgomery Crossroad
Savannah, GA 31406
Phone & Fax
Fax: Not Available
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.